Sunday 11 November 2012

OPI Skyfall

Today I have to show one of my newest polishes I've accumulated: OPI's Skyfall from the new James Bond Collection. It's a beautiful dark red-raisin like shade which is going to get a lot of use in the Autumn and around the holidays as a deep red colour for nail art and as a base to be loaded with lots of festive glitters. (What can I say? I'm excited okay!)

I really didn't feel like posting any of these pictures because of silly insecurities but some wise ladies from a polish group I adore told me to go ahead and gave me the little bit of encouragement I needed.

Without further ado here are my swatches;

(Sunlight, 2 coats of OPI Skyfall no topcoat)

(Flash, 2 coats of OPI Skyfall no topcoat)

As always I enjoy OPI's formula and brush and the colour was fully opaque in two coats.
If you live in the UK I recommend buying your OPI's from the US if possible, I got 3 OPI's from this collection with shipping inc for just under £18 which I was pretty happy about. Always remember to check feedback and consider paying slightly more to buy from a reputable seller if you are to do this.

Consider this too, most post from the US takes 10-14 days on average so don't get anxious about your package before then!

Thanks for reading,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment